Thursday 10 May 2018

Love your Body - You LIVE in it!!




#RiddhiRambles #body #appreciate #bodypart #loveyourself #loveyourbody

We believe we are ALWAYS thankful!

Are we REALLY?

So....let me share an incident here.

I recently happened to undergo a surgery and have been advised rest for a month.

I was really worried, as between multiple work commitments, leaving home, my little one and going for surgery was giving me jitters.

As expected I started getting really negative about the surgery, to the extent that I started feeling what if I die?

What will happen to my little one?

With all that thoughts in my mind, I walked towards the operation theatre. I refused to be taken in on wheelchair as I felt I had to be strong to face the situation.

Nonetheless....I saw the entire surgery and was continuously blabbering about my work with the doctors while they were operating on me. The surgeon who operated has been a family friend and since I cannot wear lens during surgery, I insisted on being allowed to wear my specs so that I could properly see what's happening and Doctor Uncle had a good laugh at my obsession.

As I watched the surgeon and his assistance prep me for my surgery, it suddenly struck me! I felt I HAD to thank the body part which the doctors had just removed for supporting me for these many years. (I underwent Hysterectomy - removal of Uteras). That now offending part of my very body helped me enjoy the pride of being a Mother.

I touched my uterus and said "Thank You!"

This incident helped me realise that we fail to be thankful to our body and our minutest body parts.

Let's do that today my Dearies. Let us take 5 minutes from our daily routine, touch each and every part of our body with our palms and say "Thank You".

Feel it, feel the experience of touching it, appreciate the shape and look of that body part, appreciate the way it helps us in our daily life.

Don't forget - Vo part nahi hota Tou kya hota?🤔

Be Thankful to your body first ...Vo hai tou aap ho meri Jaan!!!

13 comments:

  1. I m so speechless Riddhi ! U r a powerful soul and I really respect u for bbeinging this acceptance in us that apart from being thankful to others and God it’s equally important to love and acknowledge each part of our body and it’s signs to us ! It helps us all the time to guide us Thro this beautiful journey and I truest enjoy every bit of its amazing experiences taking time out and giving it its pampering ! It’s so touching and hope to see u soon ! Get well soon dear Friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I don’t kno why it reads kJ but that’s Raina Tandon stay strong and happy waiting to dance with u

      Delete
  2. Wow! Riddhi, you indeed are a strong and inspiring woman.... I pay gratitude everyday...but to body parts...it's seldom... It's really so warm...I will make it a practice from today... Thank you for sharing your such a personal moment..😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asmita....do that and share your experience

      Delete
  3. Wow! Riddhi, you indeed are a strong and inspiring woman.... I pay gratitude everyday...but to body parts...it's seldom... It's really so warm...I will make it a practice from today... Thank you for sharing your such a personal moment..😇

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true, we really don't think about our body, thank you Riddhi to take initiative and share your personal experience 🤗. You are a really
    inspiring woman. I will start today onwards. Thank you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Riddhi for sharing your personal experience. I loved the way you put it in such simple words.So simple yet so effective. I remember reading somewhere that our body is the temple of our soul. Thank you Riddhi for a sweet reminder. Honestly doing the 5 mins daily routine will be awkward but I will try. To begin with..

    "I thank my body. I thank my five senses. Thank you"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear ....yes body has to be respected and loved ...and that then eventually goes mutual

      Delete
  6. Awesome Riddhi! You are such an inspiration, always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Riddhi. You are a strong woman. Keep being brave. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb articulation of such a sensitive topic, Riddhi! Thank you so much for reminding me of it..and talking about it. In our culture, we are conditioned to not focus on our body and it's needs. But I believe without it, one cannot reach deeper! Congratulations and best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete

Father and Child - Relationship

  Pappa ki Paari hu mei…… Pappa kehte hai bada naam karega   You must be thinking what am I upto..Well yes, its all about pappa and a   ...