Friday 13 April 2018

Communication and not just conversation


#RiddhisMusings :Happy Women's Year

Yes.   It's our life and it's throughout the year that we do things for own self.

The most important trait and habit to imbibe in our daily lives is the way we communicate.

Half of our arguments and tendency of getting hurt, gets solved if we are conscious about the way we communicate.

The tip for the day is.
Communicate with an "I" instead of just a "YOU".

We usually tend to use "YOU" in our conversations and that's where the problem arises.

YOU - denotes blame and nobody likes to get blamed.

The best way of communicating for a woman is "I".
I  - “I felt this”... “I feel.....,”

"I " messages are putting your feelings first and then communicating, which certainly passes on the message to the other person that you haven't liked something or someone’s behaviour and still it’s not a blame game

Let's consciously make an effort to use "I" in our communication

No comments:

Post a Comment

Father and Child - Relationship

  Pappa ki Paari hu mei…… Pappa kehte hai bada naam karega   You must be thinking what am I upto..Well yes, its all about pappa and a   ...