Friday 13 April 2018

You are your BFF



#RiddhisMusings

I often have a habit of spending atleast 30 mins in the morning with my own self .

That helps me think about the relationship I share with my own self.

Am I my own critic? Do I inspire my own self? Do I love myself?
Or
Do I hate myself? Do I expect too much from ME? What?

Yes, I do Self-Talk!!

That helps me work upon my issues and resolve it.

Self-talk helps developing positive self.  Self-talk can have a great impact on your confidence. The effect can be good or bad, depending on whether your self-talk is positive or negative. There are a few ways you can develop better self-talk, starting with just listening to what you routinely say to yourself.

I keep myself motivated as I do Self-Talk.

Would you like to give a try?

1 comment:

  1. How to start a self talk.i mean what should the topic be and should we judge ourself what should we do exactly to get the best results as it's solely for the purpose of improving our our lives

    ReplyDelete

Father and Child - Relationship

  Pappa ki Paari hu mei…… Pappa kehte hai bada naam karega   You must be thinking what am I upto..Well yes, its all about pappa and a   ...